Week 17 – 2020: Defining the Game Features
After our kick-off last week with our launching clients we now have set up a feature list for the first release of the game in June. We also have drawn up some first visual designs we are happy to share here.
What is the game about?
- The game challenges players to save their companies reputation by providing the correct explanation for disturbing rumours about the organisations welfare.
- This explanation has to be ready within 45 minutes since the companies CEO must provide a statement on a press conference.
- Players must cooperate to separate facts from figures, to analyse data and challenge their own assumptions. Only by working with a fact based mindset can they find the right explanation before the time runs out.
Here are some of the most important features:
- The game can be played with 4 users per game session. Clients can host multiple sessions at the same time.
- Gameplay is provided by an online platform. Communication via your own collaboration platform (skype, MS teams, google hangouts, etc.)
- Players participate in the same virtual room, but can access the various data sources and clues by themselves.
- Optional competition between teams.
- Video’s and game materials are customisable to company requirements.
Also we have set up some first visual designs to gather feedback from our co-designers. We want to go for a slick office style since it represents the board room of a large company.